Egg sale! Locally raised, free range eggs available at Killeen Overhead Doors, $2.50 per dozen. They're yummy!
From Classic to Custom, great doors start here
Killeen Overhead Doors is proud to be an Authorized Clopay Garage Door Dealer, America’s Favorite Doors® and a brand you can depend on for many years of service and lasting beauty. We offer large selection of garage doors—starting with value-priced classic styles, to premium carriage house doors—allowing us to accommodate any style and budget. All are installed by our experienced technicians —not contract labor, so you can count on professional grade installation that comes with a one year warranty from Killeen Overhead Doors, on top of the manufacturer’s warranty.
To get started, come visit our showroom or check out the collection links below. We’ll answer your questions and review options and pricing with you.
Things to consider when buying a garage door:
The first thing to consider is your budget. A basic 16×7 non-insulated garage door from Clopay (Classic Value Collection) is reasonably affordable. Most of the doors we install are 16×7’s.
- Insulation: Insulated doors offer quieter operation and can keep your garage a bit cooler in the summer and a bit warmer in the winter.
- Style: In addition to the classic raised panel design that most people have on their doors, you can also choose from long panel and flush panel designs; plus Clopay offers a variety of carriage house door styles, vintage and modern styles. Though most people opt for the classic raised panel design in either an insulated or non-insulated door, the vintage style offered in Clopay’s Gallery® Collection also is very popular. It’s a bead board panel design that’s available with vintage carriage house decorative hardware.
- Windows: Windows provide a more custom look to your door and allow light into your garage.
- Color: A variety of colors are available to complement the color scheme of most homes. Clopay's Ultra Grain wood tone colors provide a natural wood look to your door.
- Material: Most garage doors are metal, but metal doors with composite wood overlays and 100% natural wood doors are available. Wood doors will require some maintenance to keep their natural beauty. Metal doors with composite wood overlays (Canyon Ridge Collection) and natural wood doors are on the high end of the price range.
- Maintenance: All doors require maintenance from time to time. This includes adjusting limits on garage door openers, tightening loose parts and lubing the hardware and opener parts. We’re happy to provide a maintenance check on your door for the cost of a service call. We’ll make sure all is in good shape to prevent more expensive breakdowns later on. You can lubricate door and opener parts yourself if you prefer with non-silicone spray and use white lithium grease to lube your opener trolley rail.