Egg sale! Locally raised, free range eggs available at Killeen Overhead Doors, $2.50 per dozen. They're yummy!
Control Your Garage Door Anywhere, Anytime
MyQ® Accessories let you take full advantage of your MyQ-Enabled Garage Door or Gate Operator. By tapping into the power of your Internet Gateway, you can monitor and control your home’s or business’s garage door, gate or lighting from your smartphone, tablet or computer. The 828LM Internet Gateway accessory enables your smartphone to communicate with your new LiftMaster opener, and no Gateway is needed with the Model 8550W opener with Wi-Fi control.
LiftMaster Installation & Repair You Can Count On
Killeen Overhead Doors is an authorized LiftMaster® ProVantage dealership. Our performance in providing a superior level of professional expertise and responsiveness in the sales, installation and repair service of LiftMaster® products has earned our company's special leadership for the Central Texas market.
We provide a one year service warranty on new openers in addition to the manufacturer's warranty.
LIFTMASTER® 50TH ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES.
Enter for a Chance to Win $50,000!
PLUS get two free Remote Light Controls with purchase and installation of Model 8550W Belt Drive Opener.
April 17-June 30, 2017
Get two FREE Remote Light Controls (825LM) when you purchase and professionally install LiftMaster Model 8550W 1/2 HP belt drive opener with wifi for smartphone control and battery backup for operation during power failure. The 825LM Light Controls enable smartphone control of home lighting. Click here for details and form for entering drawing. No purchase necessary to enter drawing for $50,000.
All of our LiftMaster openers have MyQ® technology, meaning they are capable of being controlled through your Smartphone with either the purchase of a LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway or via Wi-Fi with the Model 8550W.
Certain vehicle makes/models may require a compatibility bridge device to operate your garage door opener via the HomeLink® or Car2U® buttons. You can check and see if your vehicle make and model may need a compatibility bridge via this link. We do keep these devices in stock.
LiftMaster 8165 1/2 HP AC Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
LiftMaster 8155 1/2 HP AC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
Lift-Master Model 8550W DC Battery Backup Belt Drive with Wi-Fi control:
Things to consider when purchasing an opener:
- Lift-Master residential openers come with a one piece rail, providing quieter and more reliable operation than brands sold at retail stores for consumer installation. You’ll also receive a one year service warranty from Killeen Overhead Doors in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Lift-Master chain drive openers are very reliable and cost a little less than the belt drive openers.
- Lift-Master belt drive openers offer quieter operation.
- All Lift-Master residential openers now are MyQ® technology enabled, meaning that with the purchase of the 828LM Internet Gateway and free app download, you can control your garage door opener from your smartphone or tablet.
- Safety sensors are required by law to be installed with every new garage door opener. They are included with every Lift-Master opener and auto reverse the door if something, or someone, is blocking the door opening.
- Garage door opener installation requires an outlet in the ceiling near where the opener will be installed.
Killeen Overhead Doors is happy to provide maintenance for your garage door openers, but here are some DIY tips:
- Sensors for LiftMaster openers: Safety sensor photo eyes mounted near the floor on either side of your garage door cause the door to auto reverse if something is in the doorway. The safety sensors can become loose over time or get knocked out of alignment, causing the garage door to not close all the way without pressing the wall control. The LEDs on both the sending and receiving sensors will glow steadily when the wiring connections and alignment are correct. The amber LED on the sending sensor will glow regardless of alignment or obstruction. If the green LED on the receiving sensor is off, dim, or flickering (and the invisible light beam path is not obstructed), alignment is required. See below:
(Note: On the older safety sensors both LED lights are green. The receiving sensor is the sensor that the green light goes out when you pass your hand in front of the sensor. The sending sensor stays solid.)
1. Remove the receiving sensor (green LED) from bracket. You can do so by taking off the wing nut.
2. Point the sensor away from the sending sensor, so that the LED light is completely off.
3. Once the LED light is off, wait 10 seconds.
4. Slowly rotate sensor back until it lights again. When you have a strong green light, put it back into the bracket and put the wing nut back on.
5. Be sure to wipe any dust and cobwebs off the sensors as well.
NOTE: If you are unable to get the door closed and the safety sensors are the issue, the garage door can be closed by pressing and holding the door control push bar (on wall control) until down travel is completed.
- Circuit boards: These can sometimes wear out over time and we can replace them. We also recommend the use of surge protectors on outlets to which openers are connected. This is to protect circuit boards from being damaged from power surges during storms.
- Every two to three years, use a rag to wipe away the existing grease from the garage door opener rail. Reapply a small layer of white lithium grease to the top and underside of the rail surface where the trolley slides. This will protect your gears as well.